We believe in the traditional notion of community as people who help and look out for each other. We hope that YUTU members embrace the concept of being inclusive and supportive of each other. We never share your info with advertisers. In turn, we expect users to:
- Respect fellow users, which includes not using their contact details for marketing or professional purposes.
- Be honest, authentic, trustworthy and straightforward in all actions.
- Maintain the privacy and security of the Platform (“Platform” henceforth comprising the YuTU apps and website).
- Don’t use the Platform for malicious or dishonest practices or behavior.
We track and act upon all user reports and there is a report button on the app for this purpose.
SPECIFIC MEMBERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
YUTU is an online community of users from many cultures and countries. It offers the opportunity to build a friendly, intimate and secure real life community where users can connect and in some cases can obtain support, encouragement, and helpful information. All users deserve respect and support. YuTU expects you to participate on its social network with this in mind. In doing so, we ask that you maintain a considerate, safe and respectful atmosphere. Differing opinions are expected from time to time. However, disagreements must be handled with courtesy and respect for other users and content in breach of these guidelines will be removed from the platform.
If any user discovers another behaving in any way that contravenes the guidelines and responsibilities then we ask that they report this behaviour to the YuTU team immediately either through the app or the website.
You agree not to:
- use the YuTU name or logo for any purpose, event or promotion without our express consent;
- use the Platform or its contents, including user’s information for any commercial purpose or to circulate information about your or any other commercial venture;
- collect, aggregate, display, sell or distribute any names, personal data or communications about other users;
- provide any content that is prohibited;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Platform using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Platform or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Platform including, but not limited to technological restrictions or other security measures;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of the Platform for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part the Platform into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by YuTU in connection with the Platform or the services; or
- disclose any personal data contained in the Platform to unauthorised persons or otherwise use such personal data in contravention of any applicable laws concerning data protection, privacy and marketing.
COMMENTS, REVIEWS, AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS ON THE PLATFORM
The YuTU Platform may contain discussions, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of personal experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Platform (“Interactive Areas”). If yuTU provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the platform any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the United Kingdom, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including YuTU;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that the member is not legally authorized to provide such as medical information about a third person;
- Content or links to content that, in the judgment of YuTU (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Platform, or (d) which may expose YuTU or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- YuTU takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is YuTU liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, YuTU is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although YuTU has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, YuTU reserves the right, and, as between you and YuTU has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Platform at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Platform at your sole cost and expense.
- With respect to any and all Content you provide on the platform, you hereby waive the exercising of all moral rights to the fullest extent, including but not limited to any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto. You forever release YuTU and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against YuTU by virtue of any such moral rights.
- YuTU is not a party to, has no involvement in, and makes no representations or warranties as to, and bears no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, agreements, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any other user, person, service provider or organization (“your interaction with others”). You must conduct all necessary, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
- Where you use any of the Interactive Areas or other parts of the Platform for buying, selling, trading or fund-raising activities, you agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning data protection, privacy and marketing.